|Full membership||£20 per month|
|Concessionary membership||£10 per month|
Your first month of membership is free as a way to test out the Otley Maker Space. In addition paying members enjoy a £5 discount on any tickets purchased for our workshops.
Full membership rules
- Membership is £20 per month.
- New members will be offered a one month free membership starting on the day they join.
- A month of free membership will only be offered once to each person irrespective of the number of times they join or the number of workshops they attend (see 4.3).
- Thereafter members will be requested to set up a standing order to pay their dues.
- New members will be considered for Keyholder access once they have:
- Set up a standing order to pay their monthly dues.
- Accumulated six attendances.
- Been vouched for by two current Keyholders
- New members can either attend during our twice weekly sessions (see 2.1 and 2.2) or by organising on Slack for a Keyholder member to be present.
- Keyholders have all day, all-week access with keys and alarm codes but must abide by our “Working Alone Policy”.
- A concessionary membership rate of £10 per month is available for those on benefit or in full time education.
- The Otley Maker Space reserves the right to withdraw membership at any time.
- We will have two sessions in the week during which a Keyholder will be present at the Maker Space.
- 09:00 - 12:00 Tuesday morning.
- 19:00 - 22:00 Wednesday evening
- The last Wednesday evening session of each month will be a social session with food and drinks available in the Maker Space.
- If non-members are interested in a tour of the Maker Space they will be directed to these sessions.
- Pay-As-You-Make (PAYM) will be available to non-members.
- PAYM costs £10 for a day with no time limitations.
- PAYM visitors may only use the Maker Space if a Keyholder is present.
- We do not guarantee that the space will be open outside of the two regular sessions (see 2.1 and 2.2).
- If PAYM visitors want to use the space outside of the regular sessions they will need to check on Slack in advance to establish a keyholders will be present.
- Workshops will be charged at £25 for non members and £20 for paying members.
- Workshops will be 3 hours in length.
- We will run on average two workshops a month.
- All workshop attendees will be offered a free month’s membership starting on the day of their first workshop (see 1.2).